We are accepting resumes for the following positions:
SLC is looking for therapists to meet the need of our child population (ages 4 through 14) with flexibility to see older teenagers and adults as needed. SLC offers a competitive split as well as a friendly, ethical, team-oriented environment supported with administrative and billing staff.
SLC is seeking a full-time, contractual, licensed Counselor, Social Worker, or Psychologist who is specifically interested and experienced in working with children ages 4 through 14 and able to meet the following requirements:
- LPC, LMSW, or LP/LLP
- Demonstrates qualifications/experience in the delivery of child/family specific interventions through child-centered therapy, play therapy, etc.
- Able to commit to roughly 20 hours direct client contact/week
- Available to deliver services at times convenient for children and families (i.e. after school hours and/or weekends)
- Familiar with and fluent in utilizing Electronic Medical/Health Record documentation system
- Has a successful history of commitment to timely completion of documentation
- Has knowledge of and historical adherence to ethical standards of licensure and HIPAA
- Is committed to learning and adhering to policies of SLC